CRI and SGF Signing Cooperative Agreement
On Oct. 26th, 2011, Prof. ZHOU Changyong, the director of CRI, singed the “Cooperative Agreement between Citrus Research Institute, Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences and SGF International e. V.” with Martin Greeve, the project manager of SGF, who is authorized by Peter M. Funk, the general manager of SGF. Prof. WU Houjiu, the director of National Research Center for Citrus Engineering, signed the project cooperative agreement on “The Data’s Safety and Authenticity in China’s Orange Juice Projects” with SGF. Mr. LONG Li, the party secretary of CRI, Mr. DENG Lie, the deputy party secretary of CRI, Mr. HUANG Sen, the director of CRI’s Scientific Research & Extension Office and the scientific personnel from CRI’s research groups also attended the signing ceremony.
Prof. ZHOU Changyong, the director of CRI, singing the “Cooperative Agreement between Citrus Research Institute, Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences and SGF International e. V.” with the representative of SGF.
Prof. WU Houjiu, on behalf of CRI, signing the project cooperative agreement with SGF
According to the cooperative agreement, CRI will join hands with SGF in many areas, namely the data’s safety and authenticity in China’s orange juice projects, cooperation on SGF/IRMA, comparable tests between laboratories, the quality and safety standards of juice, participation and support of the SGF/FRAPP, and technological seminars & conferences.
The implementation of this cooperative project will play a major role in maintaining the positive image of China’s citrus juice and its related products, securing the safety and fair competition of China’s citrus juice and its related products in domestic and international markets, and resisting the trade barriers in markets home and abroad.
On Oct. 25th, Prof. ZhOU Changyong had a meeting with Mr. Martin Greeve, discussing the possibility of further cooperation between CRI and SGF. Prof. WU Houjiu reviewed the detail of CRI’s collaboration with SGF.
Prof. ZHOU Changyong meeting with Mr. Martin Greeve
During Mr. Martin Greeve’s stay in Chongqing, he visited the National Research Center for Citrus Engineering accompanied by Prof. WU Houjiu, and had the meetings with the officials and technical experts from Chongqing Three Gorges Construction Group Ltd, Chongqing Three Gorges Fruit Group Ltd, and VEG Concept.
Mr. Martin Greeve, the project manager of SGF, visiting CRI
- 2nd Announcement Of XX Conference Of The IOCV
- Welcome to the 20th IOCV Conference in China
- U.S. Proposal to Allow Importation of Citrus Fruit from Mainland China Attracts Concern
- The Delegation of CRI Attending the 12th International Citrus Congress
- The Delegation of CRI Visiting SGF International e. V. for Further Collaboration
- Famous plant virologist Wang Mingbo, professor Shan Weixing and professor Li Hongye visiting and giv
- CRI was entitled “Chongqing International Science and Technology Cooperation Base”
- Famous Plant Virologist Ding Shouwei visiting and giving lecture in CRI
- Prof. Wu Houjiu Giving Presentation at the China Juice 2012 Held in Xi’an, China
Address: Xiema, Beibei, Chongqing, P.R.CHINA
TEL: 86-23-68349017, 86-23-68349098